Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shopping For Sexy Babydolls, Should Not Challange Your Rent

Yes, i know. Lingerie = Expensive is a common belief. But it really should not be. There are ways to save for your favorite lingerie if you are a power shopper. One of them is to check clearance lingerie sections in online lingerie stores. I am signed up to most of theirs e-mail lists and they let us know about the huge sales. I usually save up to %70 off regular retail by simply following clearance lingerie sales.

And believe me most of the clearance lingerie items are not really out of fashion items. If you do not take my word for it, here are some examples of new sexy babydolls i caught on sale. Watch out for new posts from me for sales and links :)

Love,


cute isnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment